Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon SopranoSax MS
- For soprano saxophones
- High-tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres are brought into combination for a full sound, fast response and a radiant sound, already much loved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Medium soft (corresponds approx. to a number 2 reed)
- Lasts 20-30 times longer than a wood reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no warming up is required
- Extremely tear resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as does not absorb moisture
- Replaceable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and are very hygienic
- Free of odour even after prolonged use
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243502 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!