Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon SopranoSax MH
- For soprano saxophones
- High-Tech carbon fibers with hollow fibres combine full sound, quick response and radiant sound, beloved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Medium hard (corresponds to approx. 3)
- Lasts 20 - 30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play - no more warm-up necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243505 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!