Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Cla. Sopran S
Reed for Soprano Saxophone
- Thickness: Soft (corresponds to approx. 1.5)
- High-Tech hollow carbon fibres with a steeper cut combine full sound, fast response and a round, darker sound
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming up no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298676 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!