Harley Benton Enhanced MJ-4EB Creme
- Design: JB-Style
- Ergonomically shaped alder body
- Matching headstock
- 6-Bolt Canadian Hard Rock Maple (maple) neck
- Ebony fretboard
- White block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- 22 Medium stainless-steel frets
- Black TQSOXL nut
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 39 mm
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Pickups: Roswell MA-4 AlNiCo-5 humbucker (bridge) and Roswell PM-4A AlNiCo-5 single coil (center)
- Roswell GMA2-CT active / passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push / pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- Split switch: humbucker / single coil
- 3-Ply white pearloid W / B / W pickguard
- WSC SK4 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 machine heads
- Original string: Daddario EXL155SL .045 - .105
- Colour: Hi-gloss cream
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443516 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!