Hans Hoyer 3700-L
- Conical rotary valves with 3B ball bearing linkage system
- Long tuning slide
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Adjustable hand support (flipper)
- Bell Ø: 290 mm
- Bore: 11.9 mm
- Gold brass mouth pipe
- Body Ø: 310 mm
- Three-dimensional adjustable finger hook
- Engraved valve covers
- High-quality lacquer finish
- Fixed bell
- Brass body
- Clear lacquer finish
- Incl. mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 154659 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!