Hanika Upper Class Superior Edition
- Limited edition model available exclusively from Thomann
- Top: Solid spruce
- Heat-treated top bracing
- Back and sides made of heat-treated walnut
- Top and back binding made of smoked oak
- Cedar neck
- Fretboard and bridge made of service tree wood
- Neck profile: C-1 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- 20 Frets
- Nut and saddle made of bone
- Finish on top: Natural, open-pored
- Back and sides: Gloss
- Case included
|Back and Sides||Walnut|
|Fretboard||Wild Service Tree|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 471121 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!