Hal Leonard Explore Alternate Tunings
Study book on alternative guitar tunings
- A comprehensive overview of guitar tunings beyond the standard
- From the master teachers of "Acoustic Guitar" magazine
- Ten popular alternative tunings are presented
- Including examples from blues, folk, Celtic, Hawaiian, and classical
- Chords, fingering and songs in 10 tunings
- In notation and tablature
- Chord diagrams
- iIncl. CD with examples and songs
- ISBN: 978-1-936604-02-9
- 71 Pages
- English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406449 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!