Hal Leonard Chad Johnson:How to Fingerp.
Coursebook for Fingerpicking Guitar
- By Chad Johnson
- Comprehensive book for learning fingerstyle techniques from scratch
- With exercises, songs and videos
- With a guide to arranging your favorite songs in a variety of fingerpicking styles
- In notation and tablature
- With online video for download (code is included in the book)
- ISBN: 978-1-4950-5635-2
- 46 Pages
- In English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405651 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!