Hage Musikverlag Trompeten-Fuchs Vol.1
Lernbuch für Trompete
- The ingenious and funny Trumpet School
- Stefan Dünser
- Playful step-by-step instructions for trumpet
- New, but non the less proven methodical way
- Both for group and for individual lessons
- Also suitable for flugelhorn, cornet and tenor horn
- Wide selection of solo pieces and duets from classical to pop
- Methodologically valuable etudes
- Technical-, flexibility- and foundation exercises
- 104 Pages
- ISBN 9783866260788, publishing number. EH 3801
- In German
- Inkl. CD with accompanying photographs to many exercises
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 119092 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!