Hage Musikverlag Horn Fuchs Vol.2
Music Book for Horn in F and B
- Volume 2
- By Stefan Dünser and Andreas Stopfner
- Step-by-step instructions
- Solo pieces and duets from all eras
- Jazz etudes and folk music pieces
- Exercises on technique, flexibility and approach
- Numerous comics
- 124 pages
- Spiral bound
- ISBN 978-3-86626-339-0, Catalogue no. EH 3814
- Includes CD with play-along recordings
- In German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 356064 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!