Gretsch Brooklyn Jazz Shell Set -GO
- Brooklyn series
- Jazz version
- Colour: Grey Oyster (GO)
- Nitrofoil wrapped shells
- Matte lacquered black bass drum hoops with with matching inlay
- Chrome-plated shell hardware
- 6-Ply maple / poplar shell
- 30° Bearing edge and Gretsch Silver Sealer shell interior painting
- Standard USA Custom lugs
- GTS Tom holding system
- "302" 3mm Thick, double flanged metal hoops
- Brooklyn Round Badge
- Tom-toms: Gretsch Permatone heads by Remo USA with white, roughened, single-ply batter heads and clear resonant head
- Bass drum with clear Powerstroke batter head and white, roughened, single-ply resonant head
Shell set includes:
- 12" x 8" Tom tom
- 14" x 14" Floor tom
- 18" x 14" Bass drum
Note: Other hardware / stands / stand material / snare and cymbals not included!
|Bass Drum Size||18"|
|Number of TomToms||1|
|Number of Floor Toms||1|
|Shell Material||Maple, Poplar|
|Colour of Shell Hardware||Chrome|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 332853 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!