Grace Design m905
Reference Monitor Controller
- Analogue inputs: balanced, unbalanced
- CUE and talkback microphone
- Digital inputs: 2x AES3, 1 S/PDIF, 1 TOSLINK, ADAT (selection with 4 pairs or 2 pairs in S/MUX), USB
- Asynchronous class 2 USB playback supports with up to 24 bit/192kHz
- Large full-colour LCD display with metering and many detailed displays such as input, level, output, SPL, DAC status and calibration menu
- Precision .5 dB step level control for speakers and headphones
- Fixed dedicated switch for mono, dim, mute and sub mute
- L solo
- R solo
- LR and sub solo modes
- 3 Speaker outputs with 2 assignable mono subs (or 1x stereo sub out)
- Dimensions of main chassis: 19" U - weight: 3.54 kg
- Dimensions of remote control: 226 x 159 x 59 mm - weight: 998 g
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||3|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||Yes|
|Incl. Remot control||Yes|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
|Design||19" / 2U|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 310649 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!