Gibson Les Paul 68 Goldtop Reissue
- Custom Shop
- Top: Arched maple
- Body: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) with long tenon
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Medium chunky "C"
- 22 Frets
- Celluloid inlays
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Machine heads: Kluson double band tulip
- Aged nickel hardware
- Bridge: No-wire ABR-1
- Aluminium stopbar
- Pickups: 2 x 68 P-90
- CTS pots
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Colour: Gold Tp
- Includes a case and certificate
- Made in the USA
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459599 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!