Gibson Les Paul 58 Standard DL
- Les Paul 1958 - Custom Shop Model
- Mahogany body
- Arched maple top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- One-piece rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck profile: Medium Chunky (0.9" at the saddle, 1.0" at the 12th fret)
- Hot glued
- Aniline Dye Back
- Trapezoid inlays
- True Historic Plastic Parts
- Historic truss rod assembly without tubing
- 22 Frets
- Vintage machine heads
- Pickups: 2 Custombucker AlNiCo III humbuckers
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Dirty Lemon
- Includes custom case
- Made in USA
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437375 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!