GF Ligature MX-08M Gold
Sheet screw for alto and tenor saxophone
- Maxima Gold-Line
- Rubber / ebonite
- The Selmer SD-80 is the perfect companion for all types of alto saxophone mouthpieces, including Yamaha, RC-Meyer, G4-Meyer, Pomarico, Claude Lakey, Rico Royal, Yamaha Custom, Selmer SD-20 and Selmer SD-80 / S-90 / 200, Selmer Supersession, Pomarico Glass, ESM Jazz, Lebayle, Zinner AS 61B, Briton, Keilwerth, Vandoren Jumbo, Vandoren V5, Runyon, Francois Louis, Berg Larsen, Vandoren Ebonite V16, Zinner AS77, Brillhart, Meyer, Yanagisawa, Otto Link, Caravan, Lakey Jazz
- For the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces: Berg Larsen, Zinner, Nova, Otto Link, RG by otto Link, Zinner 62 B, Zinner 78, Francois Louis
- Optimal fit and free swinging behavior
- Including six oscillating rollers - this allows an individual extension of the GF Maxima band by 12.5 mm, thus the correct length of the track can be adjusted for each mouthpiece
- Double play: vertical pressure of the blade by means of a stainless steel pressure plate or pressure by the GF system tape, printed thread cross facilitates setting up of the blade and the symmetrical seat of the ligature
- (4 pcs), moss rubber glue sticks for gluing into the capsule (4 pcs)
|Compatible To:||Alto / Tenor Saxophone|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252169 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!