GC Carstensen Verlag Books on PA
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
GC Carstensen Verlag Mastern wie die Profis. Reference book for mastering. A systematic introduction to the art of music mastering. ( german language)
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany