GC Carstensen Verlag Mischen wie die Profis
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
- 373 Pages
- Format: DIN A4
- In German language
- ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2
- Part 1 Mixing in stereo:
- Background information
- 1. Balance - the balance of the levels
- 2. Panorama - placing the sounds in the sound field
- 3. Frequency range - the use of equalizers
- 4. Add the spatial dimension - effects
- 5. Dynamics - Compression and noise gates
- 6. Interest - the key
- Monitors and their use
- The master mix
- Mixing on the computer
- Part 2 Mixing in Surround:
- Surround Basics
- Why is surround better than stereo?
- Surround and the use of data compression
- Part 3:
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 115197 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!