Focusrite RedNet A16R
16-channel AD / DA converter with Dante interface
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 119 dB dynamic range
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05 dB)
- Dante-based, remote-controllable audio-over-IP functionality
- Two integrated power supplies for redundant power supply
- Two network connections for redundant network functionality
- 4 DB-25 Sub-D connectors (16 line inputs and 16 line outputs)
- Word Clock input and output
- AES / EBU input and output
- 2 Dante network connections
- 2 connections for power cables
- Type: 19 "/ 1U
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414504 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!