Focusrite RedNet 3
32-Channel Digital Converter
- Up to 32 inputs and outputs via AES/EBU, ADAT optical and S/PDIF
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Toslink optical connectors for 32 ADAT I/O at 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz (16 x I/O at 192 kHz)
- Up to 8 channels via AES/EBU I/O, replaces an ADAT interface
- Two channels S/PDIF I/O (coaxial), replaces an AES/EBU interface
- Sync sources: ADAT input-1, AES/EBU input-1 or S/PDIF input, wordclock
- JetPLL - jitter reduction technology
- Dante Ethernet port for RedNet PCIe card
- Design: 19" / 2U
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 263992 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!