Fischer Amps Battery Drawer ALC 69
Battery box for the ALC 69
- 9V Box
- Without handle
Notes on disposal: Due to the current battery law, you are obliged as the end consumer to return all used batteries and cells. Disposal with household waste is not permitted! Batteries that contain hazardous substances are marked with a crossed dustbin and with the chemical symbol (Cd = cadmium; Hg = mercury; Pb = lead) for the contained hazardous heavy metal. Used- and rechargeable batteries can be returned free of charge in store, at other points of sale for batteries, or at officially designated public points for disposal management.
- Fischer Amps Accus, Batteries and Charging sets at a glance
- go to product group Accus, Batteries and Charging sets
- go to product group Accessories for PA
- go to product group PA Equipment
- show manufacturer details for Fischer Amps
- Fischer Amps PA Equipment at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Fischer Amps items
Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.