The Finhol Looper is a looper not only for guitar, but a whole band in miniature, and comes packed with all the standard functions.
First of all, this looper offers the playback of a Time Sync (Beat Out) that can either be used as a metronome or be connected to a drum machine such as the Finhol Auto Stomp player. This makes it possible to create various drum accompaniments effortlessly.
Additionally, it is a smart device that analyses chord signals of a looped guitar and automatically generates and stores a matching bass line when the right foot pedal is pressed.
The bass sounds are transmitted through a separate output. The bass tones are generated from high quality bass samples.
- Left button: Rec / Play / Undo / Redo / Stop / Reset
- Controls: Loop level
- LED: Orange = Ready / Red = Rec / Green = Play
- Uncompressed WAV format
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum recording time: 5 min
- Unlimited over dubs
- Right key: TIME SYNC / BASS TONE PRODUCTION
- Real sample bass sounds
- Max. recording time: 5 min
- Input guitar: 6.3 mm unbalanced
- Output guitar: 6.3 mm unbalanced
- Output bass: 6.3 mm unbalanced
- Output trigger: 6.3 mm unbalanced
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 120 x 90 x 35 mm
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- 5 V power supply unit included
- Made in Germany