Finhol Kickbox Mark II
The Kick Box Mark II is the first digital stomp box. All previous stompboxes work with either a built-in microphone, or a built-in pickup system. The drawbacks of this analog technology are obvious: on the one hand, these devices are very feedback-prone, on the other one, needs a powerful amplifier system which can handle the deep indifferent "Bloppton.
With the Kick Box Mark II, there is no feedback, the real samples always sound good even via small acoustic guitar amplifiers.
Another advantage lies in the choice of 2 sounds, which was not possible with previous stomp boxes. Switching between the two sounds is achieved by means of a small toggle switch on the front of the Kick Box Mark II.
- Mark II version with a powerful and realistic bass drum- and sonorous cajon sound
- Sounds can be selected via a toggle switch
- Control via sensor and microprocessor
- Real Sample Play
- Velocity-sensitive with dynamic range of 5.46 dB
- Excellent response (can also be played without shoes)
- Easy handling
- Free from feedback and microphonics
- 6.3 mm Output jack
- Kick box automatically turns on when the power cord is plugged in
- Robust housing made of solid walnut and that has been CNC milled
- Anti-slip coating on the bottom
- Set at the ideal angle for fatigue-free game
- Battery operation with a 9 V block (running time approximately 20 hours)
- Suitable for playback with guitar amp PA systems (acoustic or bass), etc.
- Easily accessible battery compartment with quick release fastener
- Connector (not included) for separately sold power supply: Article nr 409939
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight approx. 300 g
- Colour: Natural walnut sealed with oil
- Made in Germany
- Finhol Stomp/Drum Boxes at a glance
- display Stomp/Drum Boxes in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Stomp/Drum Boxes
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Finhol
- Finhol Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page