Fender PM-1 STD Dreadnought Mah
Fender PM-1 Standard Paramount Dreadnought Mahogany acoustic steel, dreadnought body shape, designed by fender luthiers, solid mahogany top, back and sides mahogani, rosewood fretboard with MOP inlays, 1960´s checkerboard rosette & purfling, 1970´s headstock, rosewood headstock with late 1940´s fender logo, 1970´s bridge rosewood, bone nut and saddle, nut widthn 43mm, scale 643mm, ebony bridge pins, fender kingman pickguard shape, open back nickel tuners, finish natural, incl. deluxe hardshell case, incl. humidifier
- Fender Dreadnought Guitars at a glance
- display Dreadnought Guitars in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Dreadnought Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Fender
- Fender Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Fender items
Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.