Fender 1960 Strat Relic CFM
- Custom Shop Model
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Mid 60s oval 'C' 790" / 930"
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- 21 Dunlop 6105 Medium-jumbo frets
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound '62 single coils with RWRP middle pickup
- Volume control
- Tone control 1 for neck and mid single coil
- Tone control 2 for bridge single coil
- Vintage Modified Wiring #1
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Vintage hardware
- Vintage tremolo
- Serial number: R90153
- Weight: 3.54 kg
- Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Finish: Relic
- Colour: Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Includes case, cable and certificate
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421954 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!