Eurolite DXT-SP PRO DMX RDM 5pol XLR
PRO DMX RDM Splitter
- DMX distributor for splitting a DMX input signal into 8 DMX outputs
- Input and loop-through output are doubled on the front and rear and connected in parallel.
- Supports RDM for bidirectional communication over the DMX line
- Switchable filter mode for filtering RDM data prevents problems when operating with devices without RDM support
- Bypass function for easy processing of DMX-like signals from older devices
- Output frequency selectable: 22/44 Hz
- DMX failure mode selectable: Hold, Blackout, Zero
- Switchable terminating resistor
- Power supply via supplied plug-in power supply unit
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 483 x 100 x 41 mm
- Rack mounting with 1 U
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Made in Germany
- 2 DMX512 inputs: 5-Pin XLR chassis connector (Neutrik)
- 2 DMX loop-through outputs: 5-Pin
- XLR built-in coupling (Neutrik)
- 8 DMX512 outputs: 5-Pin XLR female connector (Neutrik)
- Input and outputs: XLR 5-Pin (Neutrik)
- Outputs galvanically isolated
- Each DMX output with independent driver and status display
- Each DMX output can be reconnected to up to 32 DMX devices
|3-pole XLR Outputs||No|
|5-pole XLR Outputs||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454648 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!