ESP LTD EC-1000 Piezo QM STB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Three-piece mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Abalone 'Flag' fretboard inlays
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- White abalone binding
- 24 XJ Frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 and Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers and Fishman piezo system
- Active electronics
- 3-Way switch and mini switch
- LTD Locking machine heads
- Fishman Piezo Powerbridge Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece
- Black hardware
- Colour: Sea Thru Blue
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431599 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!