Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro AW
- Body: Mahogany
- Continuous 7-Stranded neck: Mahogany / walnut
- Fretboard: Blackwood Teck
- Neck profile: 1960's Rounded
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Scale: 863 mm
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Pickups: Epiphone Probucker 760 (neck) and Epiphone Probucker 760 (bridge) humbucker
- 2 Volume and 1 tone controls
- 21960's Tuneomatic bridge
- 1960's Claw tailpiece
- Open tuners with 17: 1 ratio
- Colour: Alpine White
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419198 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!