Enttec Pixelator Mini
Ethernet / Pixel Link Converter
- Converts DMX data sent via Ethernet to pixel data
- Ideal for LED pixel mapping in conjunction with Enttec Pixel Tape or Pixel Dots
- Up to 2720 pixels can be controlled
- 8 Pixel link (RJ-45) ports (data output only)
- Supports the following DMX-over-Ethernet protocols: ESP, Art-Net, sACN, KiNet
- Easy configuration via web browser
- LC display for getting status information and data flow
- Depending on the connected Pixel Devices, appropriate PLink Injectors (sold separately) are required for operation
- Input voltage: 90 - 260 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 191 x 107 x 45 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432394 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!