Enttec ODE Mk2 with POE
Open DMX Ethernet Interface
- Single-Port DMX / RDM-to-Ethernet Node, which can be used to distribute or isolate DMX / RDM signals
- Configurable via a web browser
- Can be used as input or output (not simultaneously)
- Compatible with Art-Net, sACN & ESP DMX over Ethernet protocols
- Supports the 802.3af standard Power over Ethernet
- Input voltage: 7 V DC
- Max. Power consumption: 800 mA
- Power consumption: 5.6 W
- Output Type: DMX or Data
- Max. Output Channels: 1 Universe (512 Ch.)
- Connectors: RJ45 EtherCON, XLR 5-pin male, XLR 5-pin female, DC female connector
- Dimensions: 130 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: 0.25 kg
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
|DMX-Input||5-pole XLR male|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415870 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!