Electro Harmonix Screaming Bird
Effects pedalEH has been around forever and one of the first effects for the guitar was the Treble Booster, with the heroes like Eric Clapton (on the Bluesbreakers Beano album with John Mayall), Rory Gallagher, Toni Iommi and Brian May roaring their tube amps .
So on one hand a Treble Boost makes noises and pushes the tubes more into the saturation, on the other hand it also forms the sound, in this case it's wanted. More enforcement and gain are the consequences. A nice side effect: Turning back the volume control on the guitar, the sound is first of all wonderfully clean and brilliant - very good to hear with Brian May on live recordings.
A tip for friends of single-channel amps and for those who want to give their sound more bite.
- Treble Booster
- Measurements (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative terminal inside - not included, e.g. Art. 409939)
|Effect Types||Treble Booster|
- Electro Harmonix Miscellaneous Guitar Effects at a glance
- go to product group Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Electro Harmonix
- Electro Harmonix Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page