Electro Harmonix Graphic Fuzz
The Electro Harmonix Big Muff is one of the classics of distortion. However, the EH does not rest on its laurels, but continuously tries to develop new things.
The new Graphic Fuzz is a combination of graphic equalizer, sustainer and fuzz. The EQ can be operated alone, or used to straighten very harmonious and at the same time brutal distortion sounds. With the sustain slider you can make the attack more linear and also the sustain will be extended slightly - ideal for harmonious sounds with less distortion, yet long sustain.
Endless possibilities - Ideal if you want to, for example, really rig up your own own lead sound.
- Graphic 6-band EQ
- EQ can also be operated alone
- Built-in distortion/sustainer as an effects unit
- True bypass
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 145 x 120 x 64 mm
- Includes power supply 96DC-200BI PSU
- Electro Harmonix Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 160 € - 200 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Electro Harmonix
- Electro Harmonix Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page