Ehrlund Microphones EHR-D
Robust High-End Condenser Microphone
- With patented triangular Ehrlund capsule
- Especially suitable for loud signal sources such as drums, amps and wind instruments
- Integrated dirt filter and high impact resistance especially for touring and stage applications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 7 - 87,000 Hz
- Processes all impedances without affecting the frequency response
- Noise signal distance > 9 dBA
- SPL: 135 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR connection
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh made of hardened stainless steel
- Integrated microphone holder
- Dimensions: 53 x 95 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Handmade in Sweden
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429857 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!