Earthworks Audio SR314
Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV / Pa)
- Power supply: 24 - 48 V phantom power, 10 mA
- Max. Sound pressure level: 145 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 79 dB A-weighted
- XLR connector
- Output impedance: 65 ohms balanced
- Min. Terminating impedance: 600 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB SPL equivalent (A-weighted)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 181.1 x 40.6 mm
- Weight: 680 g
- Includes MC4 microphone clip
|sales rank in this product group||20|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2019|
Find Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.