210 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Electric Guitar Made Easy With many well-known electric guitar hits on play-along CD to play along with!, Super simple playing instructions with notes, tablatures and fingering charts, Language: German and English, Play-along CD included Includes following songs (among others):...
- With many well-known electric guitar hits on play-along CD to play along with!
- Super simple playing instructions with notes, tablatures and fingering charts
- Language: German and English
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Electric Guitar Book Learn guitar with the greatest hits and riffs in rock history, By Michael Langer, In notation and tablature, With chord diagrams and pictures of fingering, Format: DIN A4, Ring book binding, ISBN 978-3-86849-271-2, publishing number D848,...
- Learn guitar with the greatest hits and riffs in rock history
- By Michael Langer
- In notation and tablature
Guitar WorkshopThis book + CD / DVD set has already won several awards, including the 2008 Acoustic Guitar Magazine Players Choice Award, the Telly Award twice (USA: best film & video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional...
- Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Set of 10 DVDs
- 5 play-along CDs and textbook with over 100 pages
Book Of Scales for Guitar Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales, In tablature and notation, With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists, ISBN: 9781780388007, Publisher No .: AM1005752, 304 Pages, In English language
- Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales
- In tablature and notation
- With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists
School for Guitar Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style, Incl. CD to play along, Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks, Contents First part: Simple...
- Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style
- Incl. CD to play along
- Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks
Hal Leonard Blues Rhythms You Can Use: 21 rhythm exercises for the blues guitar, by John Ganapes, many styles and techniques, in standard notation, with tablature, ISBN 9781423456636, HL00696038, A4, 96 pages, in English language, incl.download to demo- and play-along-tracks
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Self-inking Stamp Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets, Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm, Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915, No stamp pad needed, Doesn't cause discoloured hands, Small and light, Accurate placement, Easy to...
- Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets
- Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm
- Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915
Schott Rock's Cool Guitar: learn playing electric guitar by playing famous rock hits, by Frank Doll, in standard notation and tablature, ISBN 9783795706203, ED 23058, A4, 104 pages, in German language, all songs as download (demo and playalong version), with...
Guitar School Standard work for self-study and teaching, No prior knowledge necessary, Everything essential is explained in the book and can be tried on practical examples from 40 years of rock music, Written in German language, Includes: CD, removable...
- Standard work for self-study and teaching
- No prior knowledge necessary
- Everything essential is explained in the book and can be tried on practical examples from 40 years of rock music
Guitar School Guaranteed guitar learning, From Bernd Brümmer, Chords, rhythms, songs, Learn successfully, Without previous knowledge, For beginners and refreshing playing skills, Incl. playback CD, 120 pages, With 24 songsTitles: Brother Jacob, Rock my soul, He-jo, Tom Dooley,...
- Guaranteed guitar learning
- From Bernd Brümmer
- Chords, rhythms, songs
Gitarre Book Without notes, All songs explained as simply as possible, Content: Your first blues, Your first blues handle, Your first blues solo, The 12-bar blues, The blues stop technology, The transitions in the blues (turnaround), The 6s and...
- Without notes
- All songs explained as simply as possible
- Content: Your first blues
Instructional Guitar BookThe Hal Leonard guitar method is specially designed for beginners on the acoustic or electric guitar. Years of experience with pupils of every age group as well as a well-proven and well-tried teaching concept form their basis. ...
- For electric and acoustic guitars
- With Playback CD
- By Will Schmid and Greg Koch
Complete Course For Aspiring Blues GuitaristAn easily understandable course helps in the development of rhythm and soloing techniques. With examples in many blues styles. 21 Complete solos, Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs, Turnarounds, Sliding scales and...
- 21 Complete solos
- Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs
Everything that Electric Guitarists Should Know! Clearly compiled on a poster: basic chords, power chords, Barré chords in all keys, pentatonic scales and major and minor scales. In diagrams shown, for immediate use in practice. Indispensable for practicing or checking...
- The notes on the fretboard
- Power chords
Textbook Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar, Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar, Exercises of varying difficulty, In standard notation and tablature, In German language, Incl. CD Content: ...
- Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar
- Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar
- Exercises of varying difficulty
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Exercise Book for Guitar Training programme for electric guitar in metal, By Daniel Schusterbauer, Essential playing techniques, Effective practice with little time required, With playalongs, All riffs and licks in modular design, In notation and tablature, Over 140 videos...
- Training programme for electric guitar in metal
- By Daniel Schusterbauer
- Essential playing techniques
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
Fingerboard Stamp Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios, Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo, Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
- Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios
- Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo
- Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
Chord Chart Poster for GuitarThe most important basic chords in all keys as a poster. With this basic equipment every song can be accompanied. Whether at home or in the practice room: The indispensable tool for guitarists ...
- The simple chords in all keys
- In clear large format Din A1
- Bessler / Opgenoorth
Instructional Book for Electric Guitar Electric guitar from the beginning, By Robert Morandell and Christoph Gruber, For children from 7 years, Colorful guitar strings for easier orientation, Power chords and chords, 120 pages, Also for classically trained teachers for...
- Electric guitar from the beginning
- By Robert Morandell and Christoph Gruber
- For children from 7 years
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!