DW Satin Oil Set Ebony
- Satin Oil Series
- Made from 100% maple wood with a reinforcment ring for a longer and more controlled decay
- Chrome drum shell hardware
- All drum shells produce a wonderfullly warm tone and an attack sound for which the DW Collector's Series has become famous
- The sound produced by the maple is characterised by its soft, warm, balanced resonance yet with a clear and controlled stick attack
- STM (Suspension Tom Mount - freely suspended mount system for a vibration-free hanging tom with maximum tonal resonance)
- True Hoop rims
- True-Pitch (50) tuning lugs
- All drum shells are manufactured according to the SSC process, which ensures that each shell is analysed according to its specific fundamental tone and combined with similar shells, leading to a "tuned" and harmonious drum set.
- Drum shells are finished with matte lacquer
- Colour: ebony
Drum shell configuration:
- 22" x 18" bass drum
- 10" x 8" tom tom
- 12" x 9" tom tom
- 14" x 12" floor tom
Stands and cymbals are not included.
|Bass Drum Size||22"|
|Number of TomToms||2|
|Number of Floor Toms||1|
|Shell Surface||Paint, matt|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 295820 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!