Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face BLK
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
When you talk about the classic fuzz, you probably mean the sound of the legendary Fuzzface in most cases. Used with a clean amp, this pedal produces a pleasant distortion - and thanks to the germanium transistors, it is never as annoying as many other distortion pedals. However, used in combination with an already distorted sound, it really shines like the sun. This is the sound you know and love from Jimi Hendrix, the early David Gilmour and Eric Johnson.
The current superhero of the blues guitar, Joe Bonamassa, now has his own signature pedal, too. Made with the finest components and specially adapted for humbuckers, it offers the perfect level of dirt and scratches that the master guitarist requires before his amps.
- Specially designed voicing for guitars with humbucker pickups
- Tuned "NOS Russian military germanium transistors"
- Controls for volume and fuzz
- True bypass
- 6.3 mm Jack input and output
- Sturdy metal housing
- Operation with 9 V battery
- Black high-gloss finish
- Made in USA
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Dunlop Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Dunlop
- Dunlop Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page