Dreadbox Epsilon, tube sound distortion, envelope generator for any cv input, state variable resonating filter, momentary gate activation switch, ideal for guitar, bass, synthesizer & drummachine, true bypass, vcf input: 0-5 volt optimal, max +/- 9 volt, env out: 7,2 volt at max depth, gate in: 0-5v pulse is expected, gate out: 0-7,2 volt, resonance self-oscillation level out 7,2 vpp (at max volume), power consumption: 45 ma, works only with 9 volt dc (center negative) power supply (not included), does not work with batteries, size: 147 x 116 x 58 mm, weight: 660 g
Customers that were interested in Dreadbox Epsilon, have then bought these products
- Dreadbox Synthesizer Periphal at a glance
- display Synthesizer Periphal in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Synthesizer Periphal
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Dreadbox
- Dreadbox Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Dreadbox items
Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.