The 4061 has a very clear, detailed and natural sound quality and offers the user many installation possibilities in order to get the desired timbre for the recording or the required amplification in the sound application.
It can handle signal peaks of up to 144 dB without overdriving, making it possible to use the microphone itself with snare drums, trumpets, guitar and bass amplifiers, or other sound sources which typically feature a high SPL.
- 4061 Microphone with an omnidirectional directional characteristic
- Sensitivity: 123 dB SPL)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ohms
- Max. SPl (sound pressure level): 144 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 26 dB (A)
- Incl. DAD 6001 phantom / XLR adapter
- Includes extensive accessories for installing the microphone on or in various instruments
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||Yes|