DPA d:vote Core 4099 Cello
Condenser Cip-On Microphone
- Specifically for cello
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- Gooseneck length: 140 mm (matching extension to 220 mm available under Art.294624)
- Removable cable
- Cable length 1.8 meters
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Art.289926)
- Improved microphone suspension for even less structure-borne noise
- B + K plug
- Includes special holder for cello and XLR phantom power adapter DAD 6001
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434975 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!