Avid Sync HD
Master Clock and Sync Generator
- Synchronizer between Pro Tools HD systems and external studio hardware
- Master clock generation with low jitter for nearly sample-accurate synchronization
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 - 192 kHz
- Supports linear timecode (LTC), Word Clock, NTSC- / PAL video reference signals, black burst generators, machine control-enabled systems and bi-phase-, tach-, pilot devices
- Timecode frame rate and format selectable
- All settings can be manually entered into the device
- Easy operation via multifunctional display and LED status indicators
- AES / EBU input /output (XLR)
- Word Clock input /output (BNC)
- Loop sync input / output (BNC)
- LTC input / output (XLR)
- Video input / output (BNC)
- Video reference input / output (BNC)
- Host serial
- D-Sub DB25 multi port
- Dimensions: 48.3 x 27.7 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 2.27 kg
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 154118 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!