Dangerous Music Liaison
Mastering Patchbay - Router
- 6 Stereo insert loops - assignable to 2 stereo buses
- Flexible Potent Parallel processing loop, route, switch, matrix, flip and audition without delay, quality loss or cracking
- Restore any tracking, mixing, or mastering settings
- Seamless integration with Dangerous Master
- True hard-wire bypass relays
- Frequency Response (Passive Section) +0 -0.1 dB from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Frequency Response (Active Section) +0 -0.1 dB from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Maximum Level> +28 dBu
- Noise floor <-94.5 dBu 22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD + N <0.002%
- IMD <0.003%
- Crosstalk rejection (Passive Section)> 124 dB
- Crosstalk rejection (Active Section)> 113 dB
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
|Unbalanced- To- Balanced Converter||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305819 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!