Cordoba Munich 1937
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Engelmann spruce, solid
- Munich 1937 7 Fan Bracing
- Back & Sides: Rosewood, solid
- Neck: Spanish cedar
- Neck: 4 mm, 2 directions
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Length: 650 mm
- 19 Frets
- Nut Width: 52 mm
- Nut & saddle inlay made of bone
- Cordoba Master Series machine heads with ebony wings
- Standard strings: Savarez 500 CJ (Art.344204)
- Colour: Natural high gloss
- Includes Cordoba Humified Archtop Case
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 372698 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!