Celemony Melodyne 4 essential
Pitch & Timing Correction Plug-in
- Largely free monophonic audio material processing on the frequency and time domain with superb sound quality
- Improves intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamic structure but preserves vitality and naturalness
- Creates doubling and additional voices
- Various algorithms can be selected depending on the source material: Melodic, percussive or universal
- Allows to edit pitch centre, position, timing and note separation
- Macros for pitch and timing correction as well as quantization and scale correction
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS / ARA
Note: requires an Internet connection.
- Win7 (32/64-bit) or higher
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- Dual Core CPU
- 4 GB of RAM
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||Yes|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 378536 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!