112 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Wah Pedal Lightweight and durable, True bypass, Power consumption: 6 mA, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply, coaxial connection, negative pin inside (Article Nr 409939 - not included!), Weight: 710 g, Made...
- Lightweight and durable
- True bypass
- Power consumption: 6 mA
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah/filter, Fully analog signal path, Warm, organic analog sound, True bypass, 100 Factory presets, 100 User presets, Effects: Wah pedal, voice wah, bass envelope filter, LFO (Auto) wah, stepped filter, pitch tracking filter mode, Built-in...
- Fully analog signal path
- Warm, organic analog sound
Wah PedalArtec is a relative new star in the effect pedal sky and is characterised by solid quality and very attractive prices. The APW-5 is a traditional Wah, which is effective mainly in the mid-range, whereby the frequency...
- Range control potentiometer with control of the wah wah range and the high-gain mids
- On / Off LED
- Can also be used as a bass wah (selector switch for extended frequency range)
Wah Wah Pedal for Electric Guitar Limited edition - 1000 pieces worldwide, Vocal, throaty voice of the first wah wah pedal, Specially shielded halo coil reduces microphone noice, 6.3 mm jack input and output, 9V battery or optional power...
- Limited edition - 1000 pieces worldwide
- Vocal, throaty voice of the first wah wah pedal
- Specially shielded halo coil reduces microphone noice
Effect Pedal Auto-Wah effect, For guitar and bass, Three sound modes: High, Band and Low pass, Opto-Technology, Buffered effect on/off, Controls for: Level, Drive, Tone and Q, Jack sockets inputs and outputs, 9 Volt DC Adapter connector (not included)
- Auto-Wah effect
- For guitar and bass
- Three sound modes: High, Band and Low pass
High-End Wah Pedal Like the original '67 Vox Clyde Wah, 10-Step variable gain control, True Bypass with bright side-viewable low current Pilotlight status indicator, Selectable modes: Wacked, Jimi (Clyde Standard), Shaft and the new Fuzz/Friendly circuit, Handwired in USA,...
- Like the original '67 Vox Clyde Wah
- 10-Step variable gain control
- True Bypass with bright side-viewable low current Pilotlight status indicator
Modeling Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Over 120 effects in a compact pedal, Free updates via app, HoTone CDCM technology for maximum dynamics and realistic playing feel, USB Port for firmware upgrades, Aluminum housing, Buffered bypass with 100% analogue...
- Over 120 effects in a compact pedal
- Free updates via app
- HoTone CDCM technology for maximum dynamics and realistic playing feel
Wah wah pedal Analogous, Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound, Q Factor switch, 2 On / off modes: toe switch or touch mode, True bypass, Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply...
- Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound
- Q Factor switch
Effects Pedal Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal, Analogue, Low bass switch, Q Factor switch, Deep switch, 2 Switching opportunities from normal switch or touch mode, True bypass, Functions indicators, Optional 9V DC power adapter
- Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal
- Low bass switch
Wah wah pedal Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings, Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface, Two side-mounted status LEDs, Internal controls for volume, Q and 6-band EQ, Factory settings according to John Petrucci's personal settings,...
- Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings
- Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface
- Two side-mounted status LEDs
Electric guitar effect Wah pedal, No moving parts, Calibratable sounds, Fast switching to the bypass mode, No pots or switches, Power supply optionally available
- Wah pedal
- No moving parts
- Calibratable sounds
Envelope Follower / Filter Generally known as Auto-Wah, the Electro Harmonix Qtron had its heyday in the 70s. However today we often hear again this very distinctive sound. The Electro Harmonix Qtron Plus offers all the possibilities...
- Effects loop for inserting additional effects
- Attack Response Control
- Continuously variable Auto-Wah sound
Mini wah / volume effect pedal Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously, 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches), Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds, Controller for Q and Min Volume, 3-Way slide...
- Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously
- 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches)
- Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds
Wah Wah Pedal Developed according to Eddie Van Halen's specifications, Eddie Van Halen custom striped design, Hand-selected coil, True bypass, Operation with 9V battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter (not included), Made in USA
- Developed according to Eddie Van Halen's specifications
- Eddie Van Halen custom striped design
- Hand-selected coil
Wah-wah pedal Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah, Modified for a thicker, open sound, Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Non-slip pad, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC...
- Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah
- Modified for a thicker, open sound
- Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom
Effects pedal Touch Wah, Based on the legendary Boss TW-1, 100% Analog signal path, True buffer bypass, Solid zinc alloy housing, Controls: Sense - Peak, Switch: Tone Up / Down, LED: Effect On, Footswitch: Effect Bypass, Connections: Input (6.3...
- Touch Wah
- Based on the legendary Boss TW-1
- 100% Analog signal path
Effects pedal Bass Wah, Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model, Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit, Sweep and circuit tuned to Geezers personal specs, Auto return function with selectable delay time (45 -560 ms), Buffered bypass, Internal controls...
- Bass Wah
- Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model
- Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit
Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Wear-free electro-optical circuit, Three switchable filter frequency ranges, True bypass, Power supply via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (coaxial connection - minus on the inside, not included, matching power supply available under Article...
- Wah Wah
- Wear-free electro-optical circuit
- Three switchable filter frequency ranges
Effects pedal Wah wah, George Lynch signature model, Dragon Graphic Design by George Lynch, 3 Wah modes: Wah / WOW / wah Lock, Automatic effect activation by pedal movement, Auto-return function, Electro-optical operation, True tone buffered bypass, Up to...
- Wah wah
- George Lynch signature model
- Dragon Graphic Design by George Lynch
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Controls for: Boost and Slope, 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah), Switchable Wah Hotspot, On / off status LED, Power consumption: 45 mA, Power supply via 9V DC power supply (centre...
- Wah Wah
- Controls for: Boost and Slope
- 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah)
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Wah Pedal DJ Ashba Signature, Hybrid of electro-optical and potentiometer-based wah circuit, Tuned to Ashba's preferred wah sound and frequency response, True Tone buffered bypass, Internal trim pot to adjust the wah volume, Custom MQ2 inductor, Glow-in-the-dark coating, Easy-access...
- DJ Ashba Signature
- Hybrid of electro-optical and potentiometer-based wah circuit
- Tuned to Ashba's preferred wah sound and frequency response
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Univibe, Activation via foot switch, Adjustable speed, Volume control, Intensity knob, Chorus/ vibrato switch, Vintage/ modern switch, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Power supply with 18 V DC power supply (Art 174583 ...
- Activation via foot switch
- Adjustable speed
Wah Pedal Classic wah sound, LED status display, Adjustable wah volume, Integrated buffer to maintain the sound even with long cables, Quick-clip battery compartment, Housing made of cold-rolled steel, Suitable for guitar, bass or keyboard, Power supply: 9 V...
- Classic wah sound
- LED status display
- Adjustable wah volume
Wah Wah Pedal Special edition, Heavy cast construction, 6.35 mm input / output jack mono, 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, Power consumption: 0.9 mA, Power supply via 9 Volt battery or power supply unit...
- Special edition
- Heavy cast construction
- 6.35 mm input / output jack mono
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers