163 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Analog Synthesizer 1 Voice, 25 Key keyboard, Monophonic 16-Step sequencer (notes and up to 4 parameters can be automated), 100 Program memory locations: 80 presets + 20 user made programs, Display with presets, sequencers and waveforms, Powered by 6...
- 1 Voice
- 25 Key keyboard
- Monophonic 16-Step sequencer (notes and up to 4 parameters can be automated)
Analog loop synthesizer 3 Voice, 3 VCOs, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 1 LFO and 1 EC, Voicing function, Delay effect, Loop sequencer, Motion sequence function, Active step and flux function, Self-tuning function against pitch drift, Multitouch trigger pad/step button,...
- 3 Voice
- 3 VCOs, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 1 LFO and 1 EC
- Voicing function
Analog Mono Synthesizer 25 Velocity sensitive keys with assignable aftertouch, Two analog filters (Acid and Classic), Two oscillators + additional sub oscillator, Flexible modulation with 2 envelopes and 2 LFOs, 64 Presets + 64 user memories, Patch Dump function,...
- 25 Velocity sensitive keys with assignable aftertouch
- Two analog filters (Acid and Classic)
- Two oscillators + additional sub oscillator
8-Voice Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer Expandable to 16 voices with optional voice card, Two digitally controlled oscillators per voice, 2/4 Pole Curtis lowpass filter, VCA, Original Prophet 4 LFOs, 3 Envelope generators, Each program has two layers, Polyphonic step sequencer...
- Expandable to 16 voices with optional voice card
- Two digitally controlled oscillators per voice
- 2/4 Pole Curtis lowpass filter
Etherwave Theremin Plus From the ash wood, The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments and the only one that you can play without touching it, Pitch and volume are controlled by the movement of the hands in...
- From the ash wood
- The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments and the only one that you can play without touching it
- Pitch and volume are controlled by the movement of the hands in the space around its antennas
Digital Mellotron Sample playback engine with 24-bit audio data, Approx. 100 Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds (based on the original sounds of the first generation from the 60s and 70s), 2 High-resolution and graphical OLED displays, Wooden keyboard, Controls for...
- Sample playback engine with 24-bit audio data
- Approx. 100 Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds (based on the original sounds of the first generation from the 60s and 70s)
- 2 High-resolution and graphical OLED displays
Analog Synthesizer Limited edition in polished gray, 4 Voice polyphony, 37 Velocity-sensitive Slim keys, Fully programmable, 100 Presets + 100 user sounds, Flexible configuration of the 4 voices through voice mode, Automatable and polyphonic 16 step sequencer with motion...
- Limited edition in polished gray
- 4 Voice polyphony
- 37 Velocity-sensitive Slim keys
Synthesiser 4 Voice polyphony, 44 Semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys, Aftertouch, 100% Analogue signal path, Two oscillators, 1 classic Curtis Low-Pass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole), Analogue VCAs, Three envelope generators (ADSR plus delay), Two Sub-Octave generators, Four assignable performance controllers...
- 4 Voice polyphony
- 44 Semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys
Synthesiser 37 Full size keys, Polyphony: Monophonic, Max. 2 votes for Duophonic, Controller: Octave +/- as well as pitch and modulation, Noise generator (white and pink noise), VCO waveforms: Sawtooth, rectangle, Dynamic Pulse, VCF, VCA, Ring Modulator, Sample &...
- 37 Full size keys
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Max. 2 votes for Duophonic
containing: Arturia MatrixBrute, Thomann Keyboard Bag 3, the t.bone HD 200, Millenium KS-2010
- Arturia MatrixBrute
- Thomann Keyboard Bag 3
- the t.bone HD 200
Analogue Modelling Synthesiser 61 Light-weighted and velocity-sensitive keys, 24 Voice polyphony, XMT (eXpanded Modelling Technology), 300 Presets: 200 Factory settings and 100 user settings, Max. 2 Timbres (Layer/Split), 3 Effect sections (each with 6 effect types) and master EQ,...
- 61 Light-weighted and velocity-sensitive keys
- 24 Voice polyphony
- XMT (eXpanded Modelling Technology)
Analog Semi-Modular Synthesizer Combination of classic and modular synthesizer, 25-Key touch-sensitive keyboard with Aftertouch, Brute oscillator, Steiner-Parker filter, Additional Loop envelope, Linear FM, Hardsync, Two freely assignable LFOs, Integrated step sequencer, Arpeggiator, 48 Point Patchbay, Pitch and Modulation wheel,...
- Combination of classic and modular synthesizer
- 25-Key touch-sensitive keyboard with Aftertouch
- Brute oscillator
Analogue Synthesiser 8 Voice Polyphonic, 49-Key keyboard velocity-sensitive with layer and split function, Pitch and modulation wheel, Sound generation: analogue sound generator + digital multi-sound generator (noise, VPM, user), Integrated digital effects, Open API for self-created oscillators and effects,...
- 8 Voice Polyphonic
- 49-Key keyboard velocity-sensitive with layer and split function
- Pitch and modulation wheel
Analogue Ribbon Synthesiser Space Delay for analog echo effects, LFO Section with selectable triangle or square waveform, Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Selection, Original analog filter circuit from Korg MS-10 / MS-20, Integrated speaker, AUX Input, Headphone output, Battery...
- Space Delay for analog echo effects
- LFO Section with selectable triangle or square waveform
- Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Selection
Compact Digital FM Synthesiser 3 Voice polyphony, Fully compatible with the original, Automated step sequencer with 16 steps, With Warp Active Step, Arpeggiator and Pattern Chain, Chorus effect, Sync input and output: 3.5 mm mini mono connector, MIDI input,...
- 3 Voice polyphony
- Fully compatible with the original
- Automated step sequencer with 16 steps
Monophonic analog synthesizer with step sequencer, arpeggiator and effects section Classic setup with 2 VCOs and noise generator, multimode filters, amps, 2 envelopes and LFO, Waveform VCOs Triangle, sawtooth and variable pulse width rectangle, Multimode filter with 12 dB...
- Classic setup with 2 VCOs and noise generator, multimode filters, amps, 2 envelopes and LFO
- Waveform VCOs Triangle, sawtooth and variable pulse width rectangle
- Multimode filter with 12 dB / oct. slope and low, high and band pass characteristics as well as distortion and envelope
Analogue Monophonic Synthesiser 25 Semi-weighted keys, 2 Oscillators, 1 Sub-oscillator, Noise generator for sound effects, Moog filter, Analogue Multi-drive Circuit for distortions, 31 Knobs and 13 buttons, Pitch bend and modulation wheel, DAW integration with Plug-In editor via MIDI...
- 25 Semi-weighted keys
- 2 Oscillators
- 1 Sub-oscillator
Synthesiser Bi-timbral 8-voice stereo (16-voice mono), Semi-weighted keypad with 61 keys and Sftertouch, Sound production: Two 16-bit/48kHz sample-based voices plus two digital oscillators with Waveshaper, Analog stereo filter, 150 GB sample library with acoustic and electronic instruments as well...
- Bi-timbral 8-voice stereo (16-voice mono)
- Semi-weighted keypad with 61 keys and Sftertouch
- Sound production: Two 16-bit/48kHz sample-based voices plus two digital oscillators with Waveshaper
Monophone Analogue Synthesiser 256 Preset memory slots, 64-Step Sequencer, Analog effects: Stereo Delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator, Arpeggiator, 16 x 16 Matrix modulation panel, Three analogue oscillators, Noise Generator, Performance Controls, Three LFOs, Steiner-Parker filter, Ladder filter, Filter...
- 256 Preset memory slots
- 64-Step Sequencer
- Analog effects: Stereo Delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
Compact electric piano With SCM (Spectral Component Modelling) + AWM2 sound engine, 37 HQ mini-action keys, 128 Note polyphony, 6 Piano presets, 5 Effects (can be used in parallel), 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack unbalanced, AUX input: 3.5...
- With SCM (Spectral Component Modelling) + AWM2 sound engine
- 37 HQ mini-action keys
- 128 Note polyphony
containing: Novation Bass Station II, Thomann Midikeyboard Bag 25
- Novation Bass Station II
- Thomann Midikeyboard Bag 25
Analog Synthesizer With 3 octave Fatar keyboard, Velocity & Aftertouch, Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Memory storage, 3 VCOs with Waveshaping and analog & digital ring modulators, Dual sync and dynamic dual FM, Noise generator, 12-Fold discretely built SED multi-mode filter, Memory space...
- With 3 octave Fatar keyboard
- Velocity & Aftertouch
Analogue synthesizer 1 Voice, 25-Key keyboard, Monophonic 16-step sequencer notes as well as up to 4 parameters, 100 Program presets: 80 presets + 20 user-created programs, Display with preset, sequencer and waveform display, Power supply via 6 AA batteries...
- 1 Voice
- 25-Key keyboard
- Monophonic 16-step sequencer notes as well as up to 4 parameters
Synthesizer With a virtual analogue sound engine, With 2x oversampling, 20 Voice polyphony, 4 Time multitimbral, Morph and Variation Performance Controller, Arpeggiator, Effects like Crush, Talk and Distortion, Reverb, Delay, 49 Key keyboard velocity sensitive, 4 Individual outputs, MIDI...
- With a virtual analogue sound engine
- With 2x oversampling
- 20 Voice polyphony
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use B-stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use Analog Synthesizer 16 Voice polyphony, 61-Key keyboard velocity-sensitive with Layer and Split function, Pitch and Modulation wheel,...
- 16 Voice polyphony
- 61-Key keyboard velocity-sensitive with Layer and Split function
- Pitch and Modulation wheel
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany