207 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Chord Chart Poster for GuitarThe most important basic chords in all keys as a poster. With this basic equipment every song can be accompanied. Whether at home or in the practice room: The indispensable tool for guitarists ...
- The simple chords in all keys
- In clear large format Din A1
- Bessler / Opgenoorth
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Exercise Book for Guitar Training programme for electric guitar in metal, By Daniel Schusterbauer, Essential playing techniques, Effective practice with little time required, With playalongs, All riffs and licks in modular design, In notation and tablature, Over 140 videos...
- Training programme for electric guitar in metal
- By Daniel Schusterbauer
- Essential playing techniques
Instructional Book for Guitar The rhythm theory for guitar, For safe groove and attack, From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination, Explanations and exercises on strumming, tapping, legato techniques and more, Tricks and suggestions, In sheet music notation and...
- The rhythm theory for guitar
- For safe groove and attack
- From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination
Guitar SchoolThe "Fellow Guitar Book" represents a sound and inspiring addition to guitar lessons at music schools, conservatories and universities, and can be used for training as a concert or jazz guitarist as well as for school-practical lessons or autodidactic...
- Fellow Guitarbook, by Thomas Fellow
- Harmony and modern song accompaniment
- For guitar in notation
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Workshop for Electric Bass By Chad Johnson and Chris Kringel, 100 Blues lessons, Improve your bass playing with this comprehensive teaching method, 100 Individual modules covering a wide range of topics, With detailed examples and instructions in standard music...
- By Chad Johnson and Chris Kringel
- 100 Blues lessons
- Improve your bass playing with this comprehensive teaching method
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
Scales Textbook For Guitar"Guaranteed to learn scales for guitar" is not a further scalable collection, but a guide for the guitar fretboard with a comprehensive methodical approach to learn scales and arpeggios on the guitar. By Bernd...
- By Bernd Kiltz
- Octaves, arpeggios, transitions, tensions, shapes
- For pentatonic, major scale and their modes, minor scales, harmonic major, 3-note per-string scales, balanced scales, blues scales
Textbook for Lap Steel Guitar Comprehensive guide - especially for beginners, By Johnie Helms, With lots of entertaining songs and hot licks by country music veteran Johnie Helms, Themes include moods, chords, scales, right and left hand techniques, vibrato,...
- Comprehensive guide - especially for beginners
- By Johnie Helms
- With lots of entertaining songs and hot licks by country music veteran Johnie Helms
Rock & Pop Instructional Book for Guitar By Gerald Weiser, Volume 1 of the lessons for beginners, Both for electric guitar, as well as for steel-string and concert guitar, With chord charts and demo CD, 112 pages, With notes...
- By Gerald Weiser
- Volume 1 of the lessons for beginners
- Both for electric guitar, as well as for steel-string and concert guitar
TextbookEveryone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation. You learn...
- In English
School for Electric Guitar By Frank Doll: The easy entry into the Solospiel, Explanations and exercises for the creative play with the five notes of the Pentatonic, Explanation of famous riffs and licks of rock history, In standard notation...
- By Frank Doll: The easy entry into the Solospiel
- Explanations and exercises for the creative play with the five notes of the Pentatonic
- Explanation of famous riffs and licks of rock history
School for guitar
School for guitar By Greg Koch and Will Schmid, This guitar school is just right for anyone who has just started playing acoustic or electric guitar, The book has included decades of teaching experience with students of all ages...
- By Greg Koch and Will Schmid
- This guitar school is just right for anyone who has just started playing acoustic or electric guitar
- The book has included decades of teaching experience with students of all ages and some of the best guitar teaching concepts
containing: Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar, Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
- Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
Instructional book for electric guitar Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar", By Peter Bursch, Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques, In tabulature - without notes, 112 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0238-8, In German language,...
- Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar"
- By Peter Bursch
- Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques
School of Electric Guitar Comprehensive electric guitar school for beginners, By Thomas Leisen, No prior knowledge required, Workbook with DVD, Over 8 hours of additional video footage on the enclosed DVD, Without grades - with tablature and grip images,...
- Comprehensive electric guitar school for beginners
- By Thomas Leisen
- No prior knowledge required
Instructional Guitar Book The intensive method that conveys the important elements and techniques of the metal guitar, In English, By Troy Stetina, With CD
- The intensive method that conveys the important elements and techniques of the metal guitar
- In English
- By Troy Stetina
Workshop for Guitar Workshop for Guitar, Volume 1 of the series "Guitar Signature Licks - Jimi Hendrix", 12 Hendrix riffs and techniques with detailed instructions in notation and tablature, ISBN 978-0-7935-3659-7., 78 Pages, In English, Includes audio access for...
- Workshop for Guitar
- Volume 1 of the series "Guitar Signature Licks - Jimi Hendrix"
- 12 Hendrix riffs and techniques with detailed instructions in notation and tablature
Rhythm Workout Exercise book for all instrumentalists, By Mike Nielsen, From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series", Over 80 exercises on rhythms and time signatures, Examples of music including chords, In standard notation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-95481-018-5, publisher...
- Exercise book for all instrumentalists
- By Mike Nielsen
- From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series"
Guitar Exercise Book Standard work for self-study and teaching, Written in German language, CD and tablature book included With songs from: Nirvana, Santana, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Blink 182, Linkin Park, Sting, Eric Clapton, Huey Lewis,...
- Standard work for self-study and teaching
- Written in German language
- CD and tablature book included
Exercise Book for Guitar By Troy Nelson, 365 daily exercises to learn, improve and strengthen the rhythm guitar technique, An exercise for each day of the year, Suitable for beginners and advanced, All exercises can be played on the...
- By Troy Nelson
- 365 daily exercises to learn, improve and strengthen the rhythm guitar technique
- An exercise for each day of the year
Instructional Guitar BookThe Hal Leonard guitar method is specially designed for beginners on the acoustic or electric guitar. Years of experience with pupils of every age group as well as a well-proven and well-tried teaching concept form their basis. ...
- For electric and acoustic guitars
- With Playback CD
- By Will Schmid and Greg Koch
Mel Bay Learn To Play Bottleneck Guitar. ISBN 7780786697069, MLB94571M, 60 pages. English language. A popular and easy to understand book which teaches and explores the many aspects of bottleneck/slide guitar techniques developed nearly a century ago and made famous...
Playing Assistance for Electric Guitar 4 Chord templates (each in three parts) directly on the fingerboard up to the 12th fret, Ideal for beginners and advanced players who want to improvise solos in all positions on the fretboard, Template...
- 4 Chord templates (each in three parts) directly on the fingerboard up to the 12th fret
- Ideal for beginners and advanced players who want to improvise solos in all positions on the fretboard
- Template No. 1 - all notes on the fretboard
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers