608 results. Displaying items 126–150.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Custom Audio Electronics Booster and Overdrive LA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who develops the custom audio pedals, has partnered with MXR and is now running his high-quality treasures under that name. With the MC-402 Custom Audio Electronics...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20 dB boost
- Output Level control - Tone and Gain
- Stable housing
Dunlop MXR M 294 Sugar Drive Mini, overdrive/distortion effects pedal, provides a diverse range of clear and transparent overdrive tones, from sauced up boosting to blown-tube distortion, integrated charge pump for additional Headroom, switchable bypass (true / buffered), controls for...
Effect Pedal Overdrive, Combines the Crayon Full-range Overdrive and the Hot Tubes, A reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS Overdrive, The effects can be used individually or "staked", so that the Crayon boosts the hot tubes, Controllers: Crayon Drive,...
- Combines the Crayon Full-range Overdrive and the Hot Tubes
- A reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS Overdrive
Effect pedal for electric guitar Fuzz, Controls for Loudness, Sustain, Filter, Scoop and Crunch, Internal trim pots for voice and clip, Bypass footswitch, True bypass, Status LED, Metal housing, 6.3 mm mono jack input / output, Easily accessible battery...
- Controls for Loudness, Sustain, Filter, Scoop and Crunch
- Internal trim pots for voice and clip
Clean Boost for Electric Guitar Reissue of the legendary Echoplex EP-3 in a compact format, Up to 11 dB of boost, Slightly overdrive at higher volume, True bypass, Input and output: 6.3 mm jack, Operation with 9 V battery...
- Reissue of the legendary Echoplex EP-3 in a compact format
- Up to 11 dB of boost
- Slightly overdrive at higher volume
Effects pedal for electric guitar Creates classic overdrive, Nano Series, Control for volume, tone and drive, True Bypass, Dimensions (WxDxH): 65 x 110 x 57 mm, Powered with a 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (Coaxial connector -...
- Creates classic overdrive
- Nano Series
- Control for volume, tone and drive
Effects Pedal Bass Octave / Fuzz, 2 Switchable fuzz sounds, True Bypass, Controls for Gain, Fuzz, Sub Octave, Dry, Bass, Treble and Mid + Level, Fuzz switch to select between the 2 Fuzz circuits, Bypass foot switch, Octave foot...
- Bass Octave / Fuzz
- 2 Switchable fuzz sounds
- True Bypass
Guitar Effects The amp blacksmith from California also builds pedals. They are all very interesting, and when it comes down to workmanship and quality, there's no reason to complain at Mesa Engineering. But what can the pedals do, and...
- For high gain
- True bypass
Overdrive / Distortion PedalThe Jackhammer (nomen est omen) is the hardest representative of the Marshall Distortion squad, and it really lives up to its name. Gain the hilt, it always packs a whole load of punch and assertiveness for those...
- Mode switch (Crunch / Lead)
- Gain control
- Volume control
HT Distortion PedalThe 2-channel Blackstar pedal combines the best of all HT distortion. Channel 1 goes from Clean Boost to Crunch. Channel 2 delivers everything from super crunch to full operation in tube distortion. Equipped with ISF technology and Speaker...
- Buffered Bypass
- Includes power supply
Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Distortion, Sings like a fuzz, but remains tight as a distortion, Offers a very large distortion range, ranging from a beautiful, singing tone, harmonious crunch to fuzz chaos, Controller: Input, gain, filter, volume, Power consumption:...
- Sings like a fuzz, but remains tight as a distortion
- Offers a very large distortion range, ranging from a beautiful, singing tone, harmonious crunch to fuzz chaos
Distortion Effect Electro Harmonix has great experience in the field of official distorters - so it is only logical that they are now offering something for the modern metal worker. The Metal Muff/Top Boost distorts sound such that it...
- Ideal for the tougher approach
- Controls for Volume, Boost, Treble, Mid, Bass and Distortion
Effects Pedal Distortion, Diverse, organic distortion sounds, Controls for: Volume, Mid Contour, Tone & Gain, Switches: Vintage/Modern & Gain Boost, True Bypass, Power consumption: 9 mA (9 V) to 17 mA (18 V), Power supply with a 9V battery...
- Diverse, organic distortion sounds
- Controls for: Volume, Mid Contour, Tone & Gain
Effect pedal for electric guitar Andy Timmons Signature Drive, Distortion, Controller for Volume, EG, Drive and Air, 3-Way Switch, The "Air" switch acts as an additional low-pass filter, 3-way headroom switch controls the modes 100W, 50W and 25W, Extremely...
- Andy Timmons Signature Drive
- Controller for Volume, EG, Drive and Air
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Vintage and metal sounds - two effects in one pedal, Redesigned from the scratch to meet the demands of today's players, More flexibility and better design, The Distortion channel "Hyde" now includes a bass...
- Vintage and metal sounds - two effects in one pedal
- Redesigned from the scratch to meet the demands of today's players
- More flexibility and better design
Effects pedal for electric guitar This overdrive will put your old TS 808 or TS 9 into retirement forever.The unique Fulltone circuit uses asymmetrical clipping (developed by California's amp/electronics guru John Stokes), which generates "even order harmonics" in the...
- 3 Retrievable sound variations per mini toggle
- Adjustable boost switch
- True Bypass
Effects pedal for electric guitar The original Klone Centaur by Bill Finnegan is one of the most sought-after effects pedals ever. Its creamy and dynamic overdrive is appreciated and loved by countless professionals and it is also often used...
- Controls: Volume - Gain - Tone
- Powered via 9V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative terminal inside. Not included. Suitable power supply under Article Nr 409939
Effect Pedal Daniel Steinhardt & Mick Taylor (That Pedal Show) signature overdrive/boost effect pedal, Drive and Boost channels can be separated or shared, Switchable sequence in signal chain, True bypass, Drive Section controls for Level Gain and Tone, Boost...
- Daniel Steinhardt & Mick Taylor (That Pedal Show) signature overdrive/boost effect pedal
- Drive and Boost channels can be separated or shared
- Switchable sequence in signal chain
Effects Pedal Overdrive / Distortion, A versatile, uncompromising dual-channel overdrive / distortion that delivers warm, organic amplifiers-like sounds in an easy-to-use, compact form, Controls: Voice and independent per channel: Gain, Level, Bass, Middle & Treble, Bypass, Power supply via...
- Overdrive / Distortion
- A versatile, uncompromising dual-channel overdrive / distortion that delivers warm, organic amplifiers-like sounds in an easy-to-use, compact form
- Controls: Voice and independent per channel: Gain, Level, Bass, Middle & Treble
Effects Pedal Two-channel booster, Up to +20 dB clean boost, Active 2-band EQ, Controls for Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Volume and Bass, Gain 1 + 2 foot switch, Bypass foot switch, 2-Status LEDs, Metal casing, True Bypass, In...
- Two-channel booster
- Up to +20 dB clean boost
- Active 2-band EQ
Death by Audio Evil Filter - Fuzz Filter, filter / fuzz effects pedal, analog operation, high pass / band pass / low pass filter, medical grade IC chip for hyper precise filtering, integrated Evil Fuzz circuit with 2 modes, true...
Effects Pedal Boost / Overdrive / EQ, Developed for Steve Stevens, Graphic 6-band EQ, Up to 18 dB boost / cut per band, True Bypass, Incredible sound diversity, Internal voltage conversion to 18 V for more headroom, Controls for...
- Boost / Overdrive / EQ
- Developed for Steve Stevens
- Graphic 6-band EQ
Effects Pedal Overdrive / Preamp, Based on channels 3 & 4 of the legendary Diezel VH4 amplifier, Works either as an overdrive effect or as an independent preamp, True Bypass, Independent "To Power Amp In" output is finely tuned...
- Overdrive / Preamp
- Based on channels 3 & 4 of the legendary Diezel VH4 amplifier
- Works either as an overdrive effect or as an independent preamp
Effects pedal Overdrive, From almost clean boost to bell-like, clinking sound, Active 2-band EQ with up to 20 dB boost / cut per band, Bands: 80 Hz and 2 kHz, Responds to volume and tone control settings of the...
- From almost clean boost to bell-like, clinking sound
- Active 2-band EQ with up to 20 dB boost / cut per band
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar, Electric Bass and Keyboard Wah and Fuzz in one pedal, Tribute version of the '70s Morley Power Fuzz Wah, used by Metallica bassist Cliff Burton (1982-1986), Suitable for guitar, bass and keyboard, Wah and...
- Wah and Fuzz in one pedal
- Tribute version of the '70s Morley Power Fuzz Wah, used by Metallica bassist Cliff Burton (1982-1986)
- Suitable for guitar, bass and keyboard
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers