vpme.de QD; Eurorack module; Quad Drum Voice; 3 different synthesis-modes per voice available: drum modelling, wavetable VCO and sample player; manual...
vpme.de Euclidean Circles V2
- Euclidean trigger sequencer
- 6 Channels each with a maximum of 16 steps pattern length
- Chain up to 3 channels for a maximum of 48 steps pattern length
- Extension for Eucleadian Circles V1 and V2
- Provides direct access to all 6 channels for activation / deactivation
- Internal connection directly to the Euclidean Circles module - requires no power
- 2-Channel digital oscilloscope, frequency counter and tuner
- Single, Dual and X-Y modes
- Time axis adjustable from 10 μs - 10 s (10 microseconds to 10 seconds)
- Precision Adder
- Module for precise transposition and summation of pitch CV
- Inputs A, B and C are summed
- 8-Channel Trigger to MIDI converter
- Converts 8 analog trigger or gate signals to MIDI notes and velocity values (Accent function)
- Modes for 3-8 triggers on 1-4 MIDI channels
Available shortly (2-5 days)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!