Shure Product Overview
876 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Wireless System SM Presenter system, Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system with GLXD1 bodypack transmitter and 1x MX153 earset microphone, Up to 8 systems in parallel, Automatic frequency management, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Display of battery life in hours...
- SM Presenter system
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system with GLXD1 bodypack transmitter and 1x MX153 earset microphone
- Up to 8 systems in parallel
Digital UHF Wireless System Includes pocket transmitter for guitar and bass, 120 dB dynamic range, Audio signal: 24 bit / 48 kHz, AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission, Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth, 22 compatible channels in an 8...
- Includes pocket transmitter for guitar and bass
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Audio signal: 24 bit / 48 kHz
Condenser earset microphone Flexible earset, Fixed robust cable, Characteristic: Omnidirectional, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 107 dB SPL Max, Plug: 4-Pin Shure TQG, Weight: 19.76 g, Colour: Beige, Incl. Bag WA153, 3 x windshield and clip
- Flexible earset
- Fixed robust cable
- Characteristic: Omnidirectional
Wireless Microphone System GLXD Advanced Microphone System, Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system consisting of receiver GLXD4RE 9.5" and handheld transmitter GLXD2 with SM58 capsule, Up to 11 simultaneous systems, Up to 9 systems under typical conditions with WLAN and...
- GLXD Advanced Microphone System
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system consisting of receiver GLXD4RE 9.5" and handheld transmitter GLXD2 with SM58 capsule
- Up to 11 simultaneous systems
Dynamic vocal microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) , Impedance: 270 Ohm, High protection against feedback, Ideal for beginners, Dimensions: 166 x 54.2 mm, Weight: 370 g
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz
- -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV)
Dynamic neckband microphone Cardioid polar pattern, Light wire frame and headband offer a secure, comfortable fit, Thin, extra strong microphone cable that resists breakage, Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation, Uniform, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality...
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Light wire frame and headband offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Thin, extra strong microphone cable that resists breakage
Dynamic vocal microphone with switch With its optimized for vocals frequency range and warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the worldwide legend amongst vocal microphones. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals for...
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Suitable for vocals
- The well-known Shure quality, sturdiness and reliability
Wireless System Beta Instrument series, Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, GLXD6 Pedal receiver, Up to 8 systems in parallel, Automatic frequency management, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Integrated guitar tuner, Metal bodypack, Plastic receiver, Fixed antennas...
- Beta Instrument series
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
Dual UHF Wireless-System With BLX1 pocket transmission, SM58 handheld transmitter and MX153 ear-set-microphone, Up to 3 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor driven antenna-diversity, Quick-scan function for free frequencies detection, Condenser MX153 microphone capsule, Dynamic SM58 handheld transmitter: 20 -...
- With BLX1 pocket transmission, SM58 handheld transmitter and MX153 ear-set-microphone
- Up to 3 systems simultaneously
- Pilot tone
UHF In-Ear Wireless System Consisting of: P3T In-Ear Transmitter Frequency range: H20 (518-542 MHz), Stereo transmitter with 24-Bit audio processing, Audio reference companding, Very wide stereo separation, MixMode function, Infrared transmission from sender...
- Frequency range: H20 (518-542 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-Bit audio processing
- Audio reference companding
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail and its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 is the first choice among artists and professional sound engineers around the world. Under the designation Beta 87C, the classic is now also...
- Linear transmission area with easy presence increase
- Uniform cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for isolation of the signal source and minimal off-axis sound colouration
- Bass reduction compensates for proximity effect
UHF Wireless System SM Vocal Series, SM58 Handheld transmitter, Up to 12 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity, QuickScan function to locate available frequencies, Dynamic SM58 microphone capsule, Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz, Directional characteristic:...
- SM Vocal Series
- SM58 Handheld transmitter
- Up to 12 systems simultaneously
Replacement ear tips For the following Shure in-ear headphones: E1, E3, E4, E5, SCL3, SCL4, SCL5, SE110, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530, SE115, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846, Material: Foam, Size: S, Color: Black, Contents: 5 pairs, Includes cleaning tool,...
- For the following Shure in-ear headphones: E1, E3, E4, E5, SCL3, SCL4, SCL5, SE110, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530, SE115, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846
- Material: Foam
- Size: S
Condenser Miniature Microphone With special holder especially for snare and toms, Polar pattern: cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom power, 4-pin TQG connector, Optional holders for different applications...
- With special holder especially for snare and toms
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble
Headphones Closed-back, Circumaural, Dynamic, 40 mm driver with neodymium magnet, Impedance: 46 Ohm, SPL: 99 dB, Max. input level: 1000 mW, Frequency response: 5 - 25000 Hz, Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo plug connector, Dual-sided, detachable 1.8 m cable,...
Condenser Headset MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 54 is a permanently biased subminiature condenser microphone with supercardioid pattern, which combines uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility. Especially in radio, theater and touring applications the condenser capsule ensures full, clear and...
- Supercardioid pattern for a maximum of feedback resistance and a minimum of background noise.
- 4-Pin TQG female connector
- Optimised frequency response for voice applications.
UHF Wireless System PG Headset Series, BLX1 pocket transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, Up to 7 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function for free frequency detection, Condenser Headset PGA31: 60 - 20,000 Hz, cardioid, Plastic receiver, Integrated...
- PG Headset Series
- BLX1 pocket transmitter
- PGA31 headset microphone
UHF Diversity Receiver SLX Series, Frequency band S6, 838.000 - 865.000 MHz, Size 9.5 / 1 U (including 19" rack mount), Illuminated display with low-battery, group and channel indicator, 960 Frequencies, Up to 20 systems parallel (on multiple frequency...
- SLX Series
- Frequency band S6, 838.000 - 865.000 MHz
- Size 9.5 / 1 U (including 19" rack mount)
UHF Wireless SM8 Wireless Microphone System Frequency range: M17 (662-686 MHz), The starting point of the wireless Shure SM58, The most famous vocal microphone, Very simple setup and operation of the radio system, Reliable radio transmission, QuickScan finds the...
- Frequency range: M17 (662-686 MHz)
- The starting point of the wireless Shure SM58
- The most famous vocal microphone
Digital UHF Pocket Transmitter
Digital UHF Pocket Transmitter Frequency band H51 (534 - 598 MHz), 24 bit / 48 kHz Audio signal, AES-256 Encryption for tap-proof transmission, Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth, 22 Compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band, Switchable...
- Frequency band H51 (534 - 598 MHz)
- 24 bit / 48 kHz Audio signal
- AES-256 Encryption for tap-proof transmission
Belt Pouch for Pocket Transmitter Neoprene, Colour: Black, For pocket transmitter UR1 (97.5 60.0 17.0 mm)
- Colour: Black
- For pocket transmitter UR1 (97.5 60.0 17.0 mm)
containing: Shure SM 48 LC, Millenium MS 2005, pro snake TPM 6
- Shure SM 48 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- pro snake TPM 6
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!