ART Product Overview
60 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Completely Passive Dual-DI Box High-quality separation transformer, without battery, Supports 50k Ohm input signals to 600 Ohm balanced outputs, Switchable input attenuation (0, -20, -40 dB), Phase reverse switch, Ground-lift switch (inputs are completely separated from ground and outputs),...
- High-quality separation transformer, without battery
- Supports 50k Ohm input signals to 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Switchable input attenuation (0, -20, -40 dB)
Microphone Merger / Splitter Phase reverse switch, Galvanic isolation of the channels, Ground lift switch, Main Mic Input XLR, Isolated mic input / merger XLR, Mic Main Out XLR, Isolated Mic Out / Splitter XLR
- Phase reverse switch
- Galvanic isolation of the channels
- Ground lift switch
5-Channel Headphone Amplifier Volume control for each channel, XLR input for external talkback microphone, Switchable phantom power, 4 Aux inputs for headphone outputs, Talkback to one or all outputs individually selectable, Inputs: 2 x 6.3 mm jack balanced, 5...
- Volume control for each channel
- XLR input for external talkback microphone
- Switchable phantom power
Mic / Line Mixer With Effects Loop 8 Stereo input channels, Controller for input levels, Panorama and effect send on each channel, External effects loop with send and return control, 8 Stereo jack inputs 6.3 mm (L / (R),...
- 8 Stereo input channels
- Controller for input levels
- Panorama and effect send on each channel
Microphone Splitter 1 Channel, 1 Direct and 1 transformer-isolated output, Phantom power is fed to the microphone via the Direct Out, Ground lift, PAD switch per input
- 1 Channel
- 1 Direct and 1 transformer-isolated output
- Phantom power is fed to the microphone via the Direct Out
Mic / Line Mixer With stereo outputs, 8 Mono channels, 8 Independent input channels, Controls for input levels and panning on each channel, Balanced XLR- and unbalanced jack inputs on each channel, 48 V Phantom power on each XLR...
- With stereo outputs
- 8 Mono channels
- 8 Independent input channels
Studio Controller Up to three stereo inputs, 3 Balanced stereo outputs, Headphone output switchable to Main or Cue input, Mono switch and output mute switches, Input and output trim controls, Input level indicator, External power supply
- Up to three stereo inputs
- 3 Balanced stereo outputs
- Headphone output switchable to Main or Cue input
USB Interface with RIAA Phono Preamplifier Low cut filter, S / PDIF input optical and coaxial, S / PDIF output optically, 2 x line / phono input RCA, Headphone output, Stereo Line-Out RCA, Plug and Play, USB bus-powered, For...
- Low cut filter
- S / PDIF input optical and coaxial
- S / PDIF output optically
3-Channel Compact mixer The Powermix III accepts mono and also stereo signals and mixes them into a stereo signal or identical mono L / R signals 3 Stereo inputs (each 2x 6.3 mm jack), Input impedance: 10...
- 3 Stereo inputs (each 2x 6.3 mm jack)
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Maximum input level: +30 dB
2-Channel mic preamp With USB port, 2 Separately controllable XLR / jack combi inputs, 48V Switchable phantom power, Stereo jack monitor and headphone output, Power supply via USB, battery or power supply, Latency-free adjustable monitor signal, Frequency range: 20...
- With USB port
- 2 Separately controllable XLR / jack combi inputs
- 48V Switchable phantom power
8-Channel microphone splitter 8 Balanced XLR inputs and 3 balanced XLR outputs per channel (1x direct and 2x galvanic isolated), Design: 19", 1U
- 8 Balanced XLR inputs and 3 balanced XLR outputs per channel (1x direct and 2x galvanic isolated)
- Design: 19", 1U
Tube Preamp System The Tube Preamp System offers a completely new technology, which can be found only in ART microphone preamplifiers - ARTs new V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology. The ART TPS II mic preamp has continuously...
- 2 Channel tube microphone preamplifier
- With hand selected 12AX7A tube
- Variable input impedance
Active DI Box Frequency range: 10 Hz –100kHz, Max. output level: +6 dBu (battery powered) / +14 dBu (phantom powered), Max. input level: +4/+24/+44 dBu, Dynamic range: > 100 dB, Input: Jack and XLR female, Input impedance 470 Ohm,...
- Frequency range: 10 Hz –100kHz
- Max. output level: +6 dBu (battery powered) / +14 dBu (phantom powered)
- Max. input level: +4/+24/+44 dBu
5-Channel Small Mixer and USB Audio Interface 16 Bits, 44.1/ 48 kHz, 2 Balanced XLR mic inputs, 1 Instrument input 6.3 mm jack, Stereo line input 6.3 mm jack (mono usable), 6.3 mm Jack stereo output, Headphone output, Switchable...
- 16 Bits, 44.1/ 48 kHz
- 2 Balanced XLR mic inputs
- 1 Instrument input 6.3 mm jack
Graphic 31-Band Dual Equalizer Feedback detection circuitry, VU metering for output level on each channel, High and low pass filters on each channel, Level and bypass control on each channel, Relay bypass, Signal clip LED, Ground / lift switch,...
- Feedback detection circuitry
- VU metering for output level on each channel
- High and low pass filters on each channel
Studio Linear Amplifier The SLA-2 is a 1 RU 19" power amplifier that is suitable for studio and live applications thanks to its SmartFan silent cooling system, meaning that the following fields of application are possible: project, home and...
- 200 Watt RMS at 8 Ohm per channel
- 280 Watt RMS at 4 Ohm per channel
- 560 Watt RMS at 8 Ohm bridged
ART MX 624 Mixer; 6-Channel Stereo Mixer; 6 Input Channels to 2 Stereo zone Outputs routable; ducking Function; switchable +48V Phantom Power per Mic-Channel; Gain Control per Channel; Bass-, Treble- and Gain Control per zone Output; Connections: 3x Mic-Input XLR,...
Studio Linear Amplifier The SLA-1 is a 1 RU 19" power amplifier that is suitable for studio and live applications thanks to its SmartFan silent cooling system, meaning that the following fields of application are possible: project, home and...
- The SLA-1 is the compatible power amp to the ART SLM-1
- 100 Watt RMS at 8 Ohm per channel
- 130 Watt RMS at 4 Ohm per channel
Passive DI Box Frequency range: 10 Hz -50 kHz, THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1 kHz, Input: unbalanced jack, Input impedance 50 kOhm, Output: XLR male, Output impedance 600 Ohm, Switchable low pass filter -3 dB @ 30 kHz, PAD...
- Frequency range: 10 Hz -50 kHz
- THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1 kHz
- Input: unbalanced jack
2-Channel Compressor / Limiter Expander / Gate Link function for stereo operation, LED Gain Reduction Display, Attack / Release adjustable (Auto / Manual), Hard / Soft Knee adjustable, LED Level Meter, 2 balanced XLR and 1/4 "TRS inputs, 2...
- Link function for stereo operation
- LED Gain Reduction Display
- Attack / Release adjustable (Auto / Manual)
DI Box Re-amping interface for multiple sources, Stereo / Dual Direct Box, Pad circuitry for mic / instrument inputs, 2x XLR (balanced) / 1/4 "TRS line inputs, Transformer-balanced XLR output (microphone level), Transformer-balanced 6.3 mm jack output (instrument), Frequency...
- Re-amping interface for multiple sources
- Stereo / Dual Direct Box
- Pad circuitry for mic / instrument inputs
Amplifier 4 x 100 W at 8 Ohm, 4 x 140 W at 4 Ohm, 6.3 mm jack or Euroblock for the input signal, Binding post for the output, Built-in fan, Installation depth approx. 19 cm, Format: 19"/ 1...
- 4 x 100 W at 8 Ohm
- 4 x 140 W at 4 Ohm
- 6.3 mm jack or Euroblock for the input signal
2-Channel Microphone Preamplifier With AD-converter, ADAT Input and output, S-PDIF- and AES/EBU outputs, Word clock, Internal sample rates 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz, Dithering selectable between 16-24 Bit, Dynamic range A/D converter> 112 dB (A), Discret class A, Adjustable...
- With AD-converter
- ADAT Input and output
- S-PDIF- and AES/EBU outputs
Passive 8-Channel Patch Bay 8 Balanced inputs and outputs: 6.3 mm jack, Switchable between normalised and semi-normalised mode, Aluminium housing, Dimensions (W x H x D): 117 x 47 x 99 mm, Weight: 0.38 kg
- 8 Balanced inputs and outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Switchable between normalised and semi-normalised mode
- Aluminium housing
Compact 3-Channel Mixer The Promix mix 3 microphone signals (XLR) to 1 mono signal, Maximum Gain + 60 dB, Input impedance 600 Ohm, Maximum input level -14 dB, Maximum output level +14 dB, Output impedance 600 Ohm, Total harmonic...
- The Promix mix 3 microphone signals (XLR) to 1 mono signal
- Maximum Gain + 60 dB
- Input impedance 600 Ohm
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany